Fex's Modelling Toolbox
A More "up-to-date" Modelling Software for TMT(TurboModelThingy) based Models/Mods/Apps.
Some features listed:
- Multi-Platform, works on Ubuntu/Linux, Mac and Windows! Probably anywhere where Java and LWJGL works!
- No Limits on available Groups.
- Groups can be freely renamed.
- Load in as many "preview/helper" models as you need.
- Box, Shapebox and Cylinder(new!) polygon types available for modelling, in the future maybe even more.
- Integrated Painting Tool (beta).
- Possibility to add new JS based ex-/im-porters, or contribute to the project's internal Ex-Im-Porters.
This way providing export possibilities to far more Mods.
- Screenshot Tool, GIF Maker Tool.
Currently hosted on github: https://github.com/Fexcraft/FMT-Standalone/releases
Currently not, but as one could guess, spending a lot of time developing such amazing tools takes a lot of resources at times as well.
I have not decided yet on how to "limit" the "free/standard" version, but eventually it will happen.
It will be fair though, so that people who may not have money but want to help out other favorite projects with their free time,
they will be able to.
You are free to send suggestions on what you think would be the best to do!